Category Archives: community

Mandela day & Launch of Future Voices

A special service at St Brendan’s Catholic Church conducted by Reverend Joe Taylor was held in honour of Mr Mandela’s legacy on a day knownRead More »

A night at the Sikh Temple – Shepparton

Over the weekend many many people travelled far and wide from around Australia and beyond to come to Shepparton for the annual AkhandRead More »

Shepparton English Language Centre Graduation

From many lands they came – some just a few months ago, some almost a year ago. Most had no English at all and for some this wasRead More »

It’s not just garlic – let’s take a walk with Grahame and see ….

I’d known Grahame, Lisa and their girls for a while now and knew they grew and sold organic garlic and garlic products in theirRead More »

Kaye Poulton – Ceramic Artist

I fell in love with Kaye’s ceramic work a long time back so it was lovely to spend time with her in the peace of her studio .  IRead More »

A young man called Declo is giving hope in the Congo

Congo Week is a global movement to break the silence of the Crisis in the Congo. There was a week of discussions, films music andRead More »

An Indian Cooking Class – Yum!

My mouth still waters and the smell of wonderful spices comes back when I think of this Indian cooking class. We all learnt some greatRead More »

St Georges Road Festival 2015

The second St Georges Road Festival was held this year and was just as wonderful as the last one! We are so blessed to live in a veryRead More »

Michelle and her plants made the Winter Sessions extra special

Michelle of Flourish you made the Winter Sessions Shepparton extra special with your plants and styling at The Vault the other night. WeRead More »