Category Archives: community

The ‘Paddock to Plate’ program at Bourchier Street Primary School, Shepparton

“We use the space to grow whatever we can and then use that produce to cook” Susan Parnell (teacher) “They get toRead More »

Mother Goose Program at St Georges Rd Primary School

Mother Goose is an interactive program between mothers and children through rhymes and songs held at St Georges Rd Primary School,Read More »

Sandplay Therapy at Gowrie Street Primary School

Sandplay therapy is a powerful tool used to help both children and adults during trauma and healing in an expressive way.  Symbols chosenRead More »

‘Threads of Colour’ – a multicultural sewing group

This is a photo study of a great little multicultural sewing group run by Kildonan Uniting Care in Shepparton. I invite you to take aRead More »

‘Threads of Colour’ sewing and photographic exhibition this Friday

You are invited to an exhibition on Friday A group of women are learning to sew whilst practicing their English and making friends at aRead More »

Lulla’s Children and Family Centre, Shepparton

“The cultural aspects that the service provides is really important because what it does is provide a cultural safety nest for theseRead More »

Joseph and his family – ‘Restoring Hope, Celebrating Fathers’

This is Joseph and his family who are from the Democratic Republic of Congo. Joseph came to Australia in 2009 after living in refugee campsRead More »

Food brings people together

What better way to bring people together than with food? A little spot on St. Georges Rd in Shepparton where we have a unique set of shopsRead More »

Harvest Festival

There is a little place that’s dear to me, that feels like home and welcomes me – it’s the Rodney Neighbourhood Kindergarten,Read More »